Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Introduction 3

On to the information I am after. I want to know the details of the very beginning of the universe. I believe the physics of it is what I’m after. I want to know in very great detail what happened that day (or those days). I want to know exactly how God* did it. It has been far too long to remember why or when I started this quest, but I have pondered this question on and off for a good portion of my rather lengthy career. And now I shall pick it back up again.

*Note: I refuse to be politically correct. It is a useless endeavor to avoid hurting people you don’t know and don’t care about. So if you, as a reader, are offended by anything I say, please don’t tell me about it, because as Rhett Butler once said "Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Also, I capitalize God’s name because I respect him. I value his thoughts and prefer to give him the respect I grant everyone else by capitalizing his name when I speak of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment