Saturday, September 19, 2009

Introduction 6

So I said to myself, I said, “Self, where should we start.” And I answered myself, I said, “Why, the beginning, of course.” So I took a look at the beginning. And (at the time I started this) I found this. It took a good long time for Copernicus to figure out that we went the center of the universe. Eventually Newton did his thing and modern physics was born.So if I am to peruse this goal of understanding the beginning, if appears the best option would be to fallow the tracks of physics. They seem rather passionate about discovering the truth, and most of them aren’t terrible worried about what’s in it for them, or at least this is my hope. So this will be my path. I shall fallow the physicists to the beginning and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment