Monday, January 25, 2010

Time 9 warning math included

Ok I ended up not seeing him today but when I do see him I’ll get back with you on that stuff. So everyone know that the shortest distance between two points in space is a straight line. In math that straight line is designated the distance between the two objects and we use a lovely little formula to derive it which I’ve included in figure one it’s the first equation, it’s sort of the extension of the Pythagorean theorem(I’m really gonna have to find another way to write equations in there, any ideas???) but in space time this equations changes to the second equation where c is the speed of light and t is time. I think since this post has some math in in…as will most the consecutive posts on time, I’ll make it a little shorter and go at a slower rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment