Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aside

I asked a friend if there was any way I could see if people were visiting my blog. And they installed this nifty little counter thing, the one with the map of the world over there on the right. Yeah that one. It’s pretty cool. It lets me see where the people that visit the site are from. So I have some questions for you. First, who are you? The counter doesn’t tell me who you are or anything like that, but I am curious about those who would read this. Second, what do you think about God? I’ve spent a rather long time (far too long considering the average human’s life span) and I do believe I’ve come to some rather unorthodox conclusions about God and his relation to humans. But I would very much like to know what you think, in this new strange global community where I’m not sure if there is orthodoxy. Third, what do you think about physics? Do you think it is worthwhile? Have you studied it to any extent? Does the stuff I’m talking about here make sense? Or am I just some crazy old man teaching the birds? I just thought I’d ask. I am by nature a rather curious individual and I’m still not sure how this whole internet communication thing works.

No comments:

Post a Comment