Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why the IRS doesn't like me

You will have to forgive my sudden absence. It would appear that the IRS dislikes my birth date and I was summoned to ‘correct’ the ‘mistake.’ Even with my unyielding insistence on the truth of the date, they said I needed to change it or I would be sent to court. So I changed it. According to the government I was born in 1944 and am 65. It was quite an unpleasant weekend, but I made it through. And I have decided on something. I’m going to get help from an actual cosmologist on this inflation issue I am actually going to ask someone who knows what they are talking about it. Hopefully this will lend me a bit more information as to how and why inflation actually happened. And when I figure out the answer to those questions I will be sure to let you know. Until then I think it would be fruitful to move on to something else. I was thinking that we could explore the timeline of things a little better. We brushed over it to get a context for inflation but I think it merits a better exploration so this is what I shall be proceeding with. And for your viewing pleasure I have included a lol cat. Have a pleasant Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment